听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2009-1-20 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
Sound Dust Cloud Viola 2 KONTAKT

CLOUDVIOLA2是一种深度多重采样的混合型Kontakt乐器,它采用了谦逊的17世纪古典弦乐器,并将其巧妙地推向现代世界。

CLOUDVIOLA2使用不可能的播放技巧和抽样魔法来创建新的色调和纹理。从电影板到奇怪的引线,她非常适合作为独立的签名乐器,或者为“合适”的管弦乐队添加有趣的质感。使用MIDI控制器和DAW自动化,她可以玩有机表现力和真实的情感。

CLOUDVIOLA2完全处于她最前沿的电子乐,史诗般的拖车重量感,古怪的音效设计以及精致的当代古典音乐。

当你把传统的中提琴弓挖出来并寻找其他东西来刺激琴弦时,就会发生云中提琴。

经过多次实验后,我发现当然绿色花园串的球响起'最佳',但用花园麻线串起标准蝴蝶结不起作用,你需要一个不可能的10米长蝴蝶结才能弹奏出平滑的音符(我知道这是不可能的,因为我试过)。经过多次实验后,一位可伸缩的狗领导前来救援。它可以在拉伸状态下保持很长的麻线,当固定在工作室的一端时,可以让麻线均匀地拉到中提琴弦上。

另外一周完善dogbowing的艺术,并录制数百和数百的dogbowed,重音和col legno笔记,这一切都开始有意义,幸好听起来也很不错。最后一步是通过我的Strymon Big Sky混响踏板上定制的漩涡设置将每个音符按100%湿度推动,然后以不同的设置重复同样的操作,以达到200%的湿度。

原文

CLOUD VIOLA2 is a deeply multisampled hybrid Kontakt instrument that takes a humble 17th century classical stringed instrument and lovingly shoves it into the modern world.

CLOUD VIOLA2 uses unlikely playing techniques and sampling magic to create new tones and textures. From cinematic pads to strange leads she is perfect as a standalone signature instrument or for adding interesting texture to a 'proper' orchestra. Using midi controllers and DAW automation she can be played with organic expressiveness and genuine emotion.

CLOUD VIOLA2 is completely in her comfort zone in cutting edge electronica, epic trailer massiveness, quirky sound design and delicate contemporary classical.

A Cloud Viola happens when you ditch the conventional viola bow and look for something else to stimulate the strings.

After much experimentation I discovered that a ball of course green garden string sounded 'best', but stringing a standard bow with garden twine doesnt work, you'd need an impossible 10 metre bow to play a smooth note (I know it's impossible because I tried). After many experiments a retractable dog lead came to the rescue. It can hold long lengths of twine under tension and when fixed to one end of the studio it can allow the twine to be drawn evenly over the viola string.

Another week perfecting the art of dogbowing and recording hundreds and hundreds of dogbowed, accented and col legno notes it was all starting to make sense and fortunately sounding pretty good too. The final step was to push each note 100% wet through a bespoke swirly setting on my Strymon Big Sky reverb pedal, and then do the same thing all over again with different settings for 200% wetness.
Sound Dust Cloud Viola 2 KONTAKT | 2.4 Gb

20180529013216688.jpg
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用

积分
发表于 2009-1-22 |
Sound Dust Cloud Viola 2 KONTAKT

欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)