积分

听众

音贝

音频应用初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-24 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
Lynx Aurora 16 A/D D/A

Top-quality A/D Conversion with Thunderbolt!
This Lynx Aurora 16 with preinstalled LT-TB option provides you with phenomenal, pro-quality digital conversion and extremely low-latency performance. The Aurora 16 gives you up to 192kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. Word clock and MIDI I/O connectors provide you with additional sync options, and the preinstalled LT-TB card provides you with maximum bandwidth and minimal latency. For excellent conversion quality, the Aurora 16 with LT-TB option is your choice!

Lynx Aurora 16 with LT-TB Option Digital Converter at a Glance:
Outfitted with all of the awesome I/O options you need

Fully equipped with convenient front-panel controls

Onboard 32-channel mixer makes complex routing simple

Armed with SynchroLock jitter reduction for clear digital audio

Preinstalled LT-TB option provides ultra-fast Thunderbolt connection

Outfitted with all of the awesome I/O options you need
The Aurora 16 provides you with professional I/O options to fit your studio or live-sound production rig. Based on handy DB-25 connections, the Aurora 16's analog I/O is electronically balanced and supports both +4dBU and -10dBV nominal levels. Its AES digital I/O is also transformer coupled and capable of driving 500 feet of cable at 192kHz. What's more, the Aurora 16 supports both dual and single-wire AES channel modes.

Fully equipped with convenient front-panel controls
Lynx designed the Aurora 16's ergonomic front panel to provide you with easy access to all of its important controls and signal status. The Aurora 16 also offers extensive remote control capability. You can control all of its front panel features as well as other low-level options from a Lynx AES16 digital interface card; infrared remote; MIDI; or your computer.

Onboard 32-channel mixer makes complex routing simple
The Aurora 16's 32-channel onboard digital mixer provides you with extensive routing and mixing options. Acting as a powerful patch-bay-style digital router, your Aurora 16 can easily route signals between its analog and digital inputs on a channel-by-channel basis. That provides you with extremely flexible, and totally recallable, zero-latency monitoring capabilities.

Armed with SynchroLock jitter reduction for clear digital audio
Lynx's proprietary SynchroLock jitter reduction technology, from the AES16, is also included. This LYNX-exclusive feature provides extreme jitter reduction of up to 3000:1, allowing Aurora to output an extremely clean clock output for driving the digital audio system.

Preinstalled LT-TB option provides ultra-fast Thunderbolt connection
Take advantage of this Aurora 16's preinstalled LT-TB Thunderbolt port option and take full advantage of your computer's fastest connection. Thanks to the Aurora 16's LT-TB option, you get 16 total analog and 16 digital I/O channels and full channel counts at sample rates up to 192kHz. The user-upgradable FPGA also adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing, and you'll experience some of the lowest latency any recording device can offer.

Lynx Aurora 16 with LT-TB Option Digital Converter Features:
16-channel pro-quality AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz

Onboard 32-channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing

Comes preloaded with a Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt option card for ultra-high-speed connectivity and low-latency performance

AES/EBU I/O supports both single- and dual-wire modes

Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock Jitter Reduction Technology ensures top-quality sound

1U configuration saves space in your rack

Extensive remote control capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI

Lynx Aurora 16 with LT-TB Thunderbolt option gives you pro-quality conversion and performance!
3_972_58956_800_84.jpg Tech Specs
Computer Connection Type
Thunderbolt
Form Factor
Rackmount
Simultaneous I/O
16 x 16
A/D Resolution
24-bit/192kHz
Built In DSP/FX
Yes (for monitor mixing)
Audio Input Types
2 x DB25
Audio Output Types
2 x DB25
Digital Input Types
AES (via 2 x DB25)
Digital Output Types
AES (via 2 x DB25)
MIDI I/O
In/Out
Clock I/O
1-in/1-out
Rack Spaces
1U
Depth
9"
Width
19"
Height
1.75"
Weight
12 lbs. shipping weight

欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong

2万

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用初级会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-24 |
Lynx Aurora 16 A/D D/A:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:
音频应用

1万

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用注册会员

积分
发表于 2009-1-24 |
:victory: :victory: :victory:

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2009-1-24 |
学习、欣赏。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)