音频应用高级会员

积分
发表于 2008-8-2 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
ATC SCM150ASL Pro 三分频15寸有源监听音箱9 q9 @/ C" R9 u: B
' N( B# x& X/ D. K4 c% T6 b
+ j) G0 j$ J. ]  T/ w3 r0 @! w
The Professional Choice for No-compromise Audio
) Y7 m6 L' E# t5 dProfessionals choose the ATC SCM150ASL active monitors for their unparalleled accuracy, overall quality, and exceptional performance. That's why you'll find ATC monitors in the studios of George Massenburg, Chuck Ainlay, Nathaniel Kunkel, and many other world-renowned engineers. ATC monitors are handmade in the U.K. using cutting-edge components and processes, and you'll immediately hear why they're considered one of the finest reference monitors in the world. So if you're serious about setting up a mastering-quality monitoring system, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to find out how to integrate the ATC SCM150ASL active monitors in your room.
9 [, s$ O# x+ F( [8 O+ ^
) f% i1 S  `+ U# g2 I9 r, gATC SCM150ASL Active 3-way Studio Monitor Pair at a Glance:
& v6 N) w# n: U" |A powerful three-way design8 @3 c* I# c4 F& ~0 j; Y' x& f
3_362_57003_646_800.jpg
* A  f. T- |. o2 Q1 X9 F4 zProprietary speakers offer life-like playback# ]9 s! z9 P+ X! \- T3 H  n9 k

$ A9 t  H: D4 @1 [, Q, p! dATC's history of world-class audio
3 i! m2 l% `) Z& \
& u4 ?/ `0 Q+ K9 Z, Z+ l. hReady for professional use) k& ~4 x0 }; o, [5 C0 T

% A( t/ c; c; v  S7 J( }A powerful three-way design
  `( g2 n' C6 }4 g. V1 T; qThe ATC SCM150ASL has separate LF, MF, and HF drivers to cover a wide frequency range, with electronic crossovers that virtually eliminate phase incoherence. The tri-amped design provides a powerful 200 watts for low frequencies, 100 watts for mids, and 50 watts for highs. You'll enjoy incredibly wide dynamic range, very fast transient response, and an exceptionally sharp stereo image - everything you need to make final mastering decisions with confidence.
( e2 D$ g( G, ]% q  w& m5 C
4 d5 m0 {6 j$ M4 LProprietary speakers offer life-like playback
) `5 W" }/ J2 WGreat-sounding monitors start with great-sounding speakers. The ATC SCM150ASL's low and mid drivers are manufactured to exacting standards at their in-house facility. Hand-wound voice coils are made from flat oxygen-free copper wire and operate in a precision long magnetic gap. Specially designed magnet vents not only reduce air flow noise and heat, but increase power handling and reliability. These drivers are designed to give you a smooth and even frequency response without built-in EQ. In short, the SCM150ASL was designed to perform and sound better.
" E, h, ]9 V9 p6 m8 Y
! _. V8 \( b' t9 \( h: DATC's history of world-class audio
* {$ e6 u1 w9 L' \0 L; gATC has focused on one thing - creating the best speakers possible - since 1974. In the SCM150ASL, you'll find that every component was designed for maximum accuracy and sonic clarity. For example, ATC's electronic crossover has built-in phase correction, solving a problem that cause smeared audio or a lack of definition. And ATC's famous Super Linear Drivers reduce harmonic distortion by 10-15dB compared to similar speakers, which means you'll hear every nuance of your audio exactly as it was recorded and mixed. These are just a couple of reasons you'll find ATC monitors in the studios of the most discerning engineers on the planet.
  X  K+ Y/ D. v8 x5 ]! V
  ^  Z+ p4 C; E# Y, q2 ?% RReady for professional use
" F4 ^% F# D4 X2 c  L4 tThe size and design of the ATC SCM150ASL active monitors make them ideal as farfield monitors in larger-size control rooms. While the SCM150ASL will sound "great" in almost any room, you'll want to make sure you're placing them in the correct configuration for maximum accuracy in your specific acoustic space. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to learn more about control room design, acoustic treatment, and monitor management, to make sure that you'll be getting the most out of your ATC SCM150ASL active monitors.6 w4 s/ [/ B/ S0 M' f

% x$ {' c: W9 a9 @, t5 s6 hATC SCM150ASL Active 3-way Studio Monitor Pair Features:6 l- e2 ]$ r( s; C4 V
Premium 3-way active studio monitors; _" n) f2 r* }. j( b, V! n3 u
$ \$ K, @; ^% H' p2 ?+ n
Extremely accurate and life-like playback of your recordings: M" N) _# a" o; I0 n* t. _; p. U0 J
% u& u  k' B' H- F9 _; d
Proprietary speakers
0 c1 v0 i9 p" j" H( O. u1 M
4 P- I" q) O$ k- I8 \. q) B2 L0 {  Y350W tri-amped monitor" ~" Z( O  M) F

6 O+ h4 {' W( I$ D' IEngineered to give you the best playback possible! X0 h1 ~5 Q3 A5 K+ ~

. `7 J" I; {; M& S- c3 J8 p% WUsed by many professional engineers, producers, artists and studios8 ^$ R3 L3 T9 A/ b0 C

7 s5 z0 B- H9 F* r- V% C7 r' XSold as a pair  U, Q. r% p1 J& ~
9 y+ {( Z( S7 d0 k
Increase your studio's performance and accuracy with a set of ATC SCM150ASL 3-way active monitors.
* M( O( V( D  m. WTech Specs
PoweredYes
Power ConfigurationTri-amped
LF Driver Size15" LF, 3" MF
LF Driver TypeATC Custom-built "Super Linear" Driver
HF Driver Size1"
HF Driver TypeDome tweeter
HF Driver MaterialNeodymium
LF Driver Power Amp200W LF, 100W MF
HF Driver Power Amp50W
Total Power350W
Frequency Range25Hz-20kHz
Crossover Frequency380Hz, 3.5kHz
Maximum Peak SPL112dB SPL @ 1m
Enclosure TypeFront-ported
Input TypesXLR
Height34.8"
Width19.6"
Depth25.5""
Weight165 lbs.
3 W8 c0 d" d4 i1 o4 w1 f$ V
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用注册会员

积分
发表于 2008-8-3 |
分享  真棒:victory: :victory: :victory:

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用

积分
发表于 2008-8-6 |
ATC SCM150ASL Pro 三分频15寸有源监听音箱  哈哈:P
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)