听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2022-12-15 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
Apple.Logic.Pro.X.v10.7.6.macOS
9 s. O& E6 e7 B- r 6 x# R. ]1 ^" U  N# e# [4 _0 \
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed.6 R: i7 z" |3 e6 {1 \" X9 k
Powerful Interface) D& c7 `% v7 I, G" H
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks# C6 i$ |/ ^$ o) h8 Y9 c3 Z. T/ D
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move/ m, \6 j( g8 i/ B
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
+ n1 m" }% |: ]& b# \' j% L' K' `• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound, h8 f5 @1 ~' Y3 o
Professional Music Production
# K; x) p' n7 i' j9 y2 p6 ~" x• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools. k5 @( z. k6 {$ j* e2 p
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
8 G! r; t& c( v4 V& s. v) G• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
+ a0 m: }; u" {4 G, a- O• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing' o( Y, o6 l8 y/ n( R
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch* E. I# B; q% y) {3 i
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time& P$ ~7 B3 o! N
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
: v* f3 g2 F8 Y• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
0 x8 R9 y" s9 [6 T. h' P5 S• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor2 a" F9 e# R% w9 e$ c5 Z6 t1 j
Drum Production
. X) G4 T+ V$ h# F1 `8 O! z• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
3 C$ T, S5 H7 \/ c• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves2 H" `+ p# Y" d0 |; J3 h
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums; g$ @' c9 ^+ _* r
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer- m. `7 }  l# I9 W& g3 y" W( z" m
Keyboards and Synths+ q- v" ^5 a# k, ]0 `% s
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
4 B) ^$ g1 i3 J5 I: V* A3 d• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
$ T8 U4 W6 h0 D( a• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler& s) f1 s3 W. Z7 {
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator$ F" s7 h* A$ d4 f" G( C
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
8 q% {! x. `( H5 X; `' q! Q% T1 ^• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
- E: a: K9 E9 T0 ^, RGuitar and Bass Gear- B8 P0 P% x# h1 ^
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics" D& A6 L' Y0 B/ ^- B+ E
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
) k- O9 e+ v4 B% Z• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
; P& d; y6 M7 O6 p8 `* lCreative and Production Effects
9 y! Y1 h% N; C5 |4 l  y2 P• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb5 e& Z+ W. x. j( o* r
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
% S$ q( `$ H4 j1 @2 C) M( a• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects' O; [1 ?4 x; ?; K
Sound Library4 o) T+ Z; S6 z. D' t
• Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches
* S* _" R4 f$ }& G1 Q6 O• 1000 meticulously sampled instruments
7 i% x5 d' h! q2 t4 E! p• More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
1 g1 e( b6 e/ b1 n- k# t5 BCompatibility
2 a8 a+ }& W  J2 K7 O• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins% d' H" i. w4 H9 [/ v* l" W
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud! n* D1 i2 y' Y% X5 ~0 [$ W2 e
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows( {: ?3 ]" _) ~
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
0 y1 h6 \# _' q: n. D• Open projects from Logic 5 or later8 I4 s% L" `+ m. k: S9 B

K. m1 U8 v/ H7 z9 CCompatibility: macOS 12.3 or later
) ^- [  I- d1 w, v# Ahttps://www.apple.com/logic-pro/
0 M- d/ z9 m& \, p; [6 U& V" @( E2 N6 N
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)