积分

听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2021-8-19 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
Insanity Samples The Cool Jazz Collection KONTAKT-FANTASTiC 爵士乐器音源

重要提示:Cool Jazz Collection需要Kontakt 5.8.1或以上的完整版本(也适用于Kontakt 6的完整版本)。如果您只有Kontakt Player,请不要购买此版本。

360截图20210819122659844.jpg
酷爵士收藏是一个特别策划的图书馆的5种乐器,旨在体现酷爵士习语。有迈尔斯·戴维斯/切特·贝克的风格和感觉。完美的忧郁,沉思黑色风格的“酷”爵士乐。这是一种尚未在样本世界中进行适当探索的子类型。一个独特的和有特色的收集为您的工具箱。

列表:

•小号(静音和非静音)

•萨克斯

•钢琴

•正直的低音

•鼓(刷子和棍子)

•性能控制的真连奏

•速度控制动力学无缝和超真实的独奏乐器性能

•抵消/ / re-tongue控制呼吸

•乐器机械声音/按键声音等…对于ultra-realism

•2500个样本

•4GB预压缩(后无损压缩需要2GB空间)

•多达4个动态层和多达8个圆形知更鸟,依赖于仪器

人们是这么说的……

我今天买了这本书。我只做了一点,但它听起来很棒!

•这就是我一直需要的!!

•好产品,好声音

•非常华丽的色调!一个真正真实的声音行为!很好了!

•听起来不错!恭喜!

•可怕的声音!我升级到完整版的Kontakt主要是因为我想要这个库。

•听起来不错!恭喜!

•这就是我一直需要的!!

•好产品,好声音

•非常华丽的色调!一个真正真实的声音行为!很好了!

这个概念

这个库利用了Jazz中一个尚未探索过的子流派。“酷爵士乐”风格。这种风格最著名的是迈尔斯·戴维斯和切特·贝克。伴随着缓慢而深沉的旋律,伴随着柔和而烟雾般的伴奏。由于“静音”小号是风格的同义词,这个乐器在这个集合中真的是领先者。试图体现这种风格的经典超特定的声音,这个图书馆做了其他图书馆不能做的事情。

The COOL JAZZ COLLECTION is a specially curated library of 5 instruments designed to embody the cool jazz idiom. With a Miles Davis / Chet Baker style and feel. Perfect for moody, brooding noir style ‘cool’ jazz. A sub-genre that has yet to be properly explored in the sample world, until now. A unique and characterful collection for your tool box.

AT A GLANCE

•Trumpet (Muted & Unmuted)
•Tenor Saxophone
•Piano
•Upright Bass
•Drums (Brushes & Sticks)
•Performance controlled True Legato
•Velocity controlled Dynamics for seamless and ultra real solo instrument performance
•Offset/breath/re-tongue control
•Instrument mechanics sounds / key sounds etc… for ultra-realism
•2,500 samples
•4GB pre-compression (2GB space required post lossless compression)
•Up to 4 dynamic layers & up to 8 round robins, instrument dependent

Important Note: The Cool Jazz Collection requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above (also works with the FULL version of Kontakt 6). Do not purchase this if you only have Kontakt Player.

Here’s what people are saying…

•I bought my copy today. I’ve only done a bit of playing around with it but it sounds amazing!
•This is what I’ve been needing!!!
•Great product, great sounds
•Seriously gorgeous tones !!! a really authentic sound behavior! very well captured!
•Sounds Great! Congrats!
•Awesome sounds! I upgraded to the full version of Kontakt mainly because I wanted this library.
•Sounds great! Congrats!
•This is what I’ve been needing!!!
•Great product, great sounds
•Seriously gorgeous tones !!! a really authentic sound behavior! very well captured!

THE CONCEPT
This library taps into an as of yet explored sub-genre within Jazz. The ‘cool jazz’ style. A style made most famous by people like Miles Davis & Chet Baker. With slow brooding melodies, over soft and Smokey accompaniment. With the ‘muted’ trumpet being so synonymous with the style, this instrument really leads the way within this collection. Attempting to embody that classic ultra-specific sound of the style, this library does what no other can.

home page
https://bit.ly/3AMwbZC
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)