积分

听众

音贝

音频应用推广专员

积分
发表于 2021-7-19 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
SoundSpot Ravage v1.0.2 x32 | x64 WiN MAC 失真效果器

通过增加寿命和运动获得加热过载 – 从六种失真类型中进行选择,通过过滤和增益塑造您的信号,并使用自定义绘制的 LFO 形状调制结果。绝对喜欢这个插件。6 种失真的质量非常好,在这种效果上拥有调制矩阵的力量非常有用。我发现 Ravage 在种类繁多的声音中非常有用,这无疑是我选择的新失真。Soundspot 的另一个伟大的工具。– Andy Moor – 格莱美提名制作人和 DJ。

特点
1626327950_ravage-54678954.png
*使用 6 种失真类型加热:数字、电子管、二极管、线性折叠、零平方和校正
*使用自定义绘制的调制形状为参数添加运动
*Destroy 参数通过失真处理器使信号更猛烈
*在立体声场中平移失真
*通过滤波、输入/输出增益和暗/亮加权调整失真响应
*反向、平滑和调整调制器信号的脉冲宽度
*自动输出控制在增加驱动时补偿电平
*幕后智能设置过采样以确保最佳音质

“多么棒的一套工具。我花了很长时间来获得正确的失真,尤其是在我的中低音组通道上,这绝对比我使用的几乎所有其他失真插件都有优势。加上无限的 LFO 通道……太疯狂了!很棒的工作人员,现在我可以在工作室中使用失真插件,并且肯定会持续很长时间。” – STANDERWICK – Armada Music、Roland

从六种建模失真算法中进行选择:电子管、数字、二极管、线性折叠、零平方和整流,每种算法都有不同的个性,可以为音频添加沙砾和污垢。使用 Drive 控制更用力地推动信号,并使用 Destroy 参数完全粉碎任何音频。板载高通和低通滤波器,以及用于加权失真能量的暗/亮滑块。

Get Heated Overdrive With Added Life And Movement – Choose From Six Types Of Distortion, Shape Your Signal With Filtering And Gain, And Modulate The Results With Custom-Drawn LFO Shapes. Absolutely loving this plugin. The quality of the 6 distortions are superb, and having the power of a modulation matrix on this kind of effect is incredibly useful. I’ve found the Ravage to be so useful across such a wide variety sounds that this is without doubt my new distortion of choice. Yet another great tool from the guys at Soundspot. – Andy Moor – Grammy Nominated Producer and DJ.

Features

* Heat things up with 6 distortion types: Digital, Tube, Diode, Lin Fold, Zero Sq and Rectify
* Add movement to parameters using custom-drawn modulation shapes
* Destroy parameter pushes the signal even harder through the distortion processor
* Pan the distortion across the stereo field
* Tailor the distortion response with filtering, input/output gain, and dark/bright weighting
* Reverse, Smooth and adjust Pulse Width for modulator signals
* Auto output control compensates level when Drive is increased
* Oversampling is set intelligently behind the scenes to ensure the best sound quality

“What a great piece of kit. I spend a long time getting distortion right especially on my mid bass group channels and this definitely has the edge on just about every other distortion plugin that I use. Plus unlimited LFO lanes… thats insane! Great work guys, its now my reach to distortion plugin in the studio and will be for some considerable time for sure.” – STANDERWICK – Armada Music, Roland

Select from six modelled distortion algorithms: Tube, Digital, Diode, Linear Fold, Zero Sq and Rectify, each with a different personality for adding grit and dirt to audio. Use the Drive control to push the signal harder, and use the Destroy parameter to fully smash up any audio. There are high- and low-pass filters onboard, as well as a Dark/Bright slider to weight the distortion’s energy.
REQ :[iNTEL] + [M1] Mac: OS 10.12 Sierra +
Plugin Formats: AU | VST | VST3 | AAX
PC: Windows 7, 8, 10
Plugin Formats: | VST | VST3 | AAX x32 | x64

https://plugincrack.com/plugins/soundspot-ravage-osx/
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)