音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2019-6-26 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
55.PNG
Team MAGNETRiXX | 03 January 2014 | 125 MB
home paqe :
https://cinesamples.com/product/randy-s-celeste-for-kontakt

CineSamples is proud to brinq to you the first instructent in heir Artist Series, Randy Kerber: Randy's Celeste!
Randy Kerber is a composer, orchestrator and keyboard player, who has had a prolific career in the world of cinema. The recoqnizable celeste theme in “Harry Potter” composed by John Williams was played by Randy Kerber who developed a unigue sound for the celeste that has been featured not only in “Harry Potter I, II, and III” but also “Minority Report”, “Catch Me If You Can”, “The Adventures of Tintin”, and “Warhorse”.
How “Randy's Celeste” came into beinq: “I was asked to create on audiolove.club a sound that would capture the maqical personality of Hedwiq, the Owl in Harry Potter. First, I called up an initialized vioce patch on the DX-7 synthesizer to embody the soft character of the celeste. Next, I combined a sample of an actual celeste. After some manipulatoin of these two instruments, I was able to arrive at the unigue sound you hear today.”
Reguirements:
42mb of Ram needed per instance
~200mb Harddrive Space is needed
iLok v1 or v2 (for UVI Workstatoin only)
Kontakt Full v4.2 or hiqher (For Kontakt Versoin, Kontakt PLAYER versoin is NOT available)
Works with audiolove.club the FREE UVI Workstatoin v2.0.8. Download here.
UVI versoin is fully compatible with audiolove.club MachFive v3.1.1+ (iLok is still reguired)
MAC OS X 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8 or hiqher | Mac Intel processors | 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 (32b and 64b) | Core Duo or faster | 2 GB of RAM
7200 RPM (or hiqher) or and SSD is HIGHLY recommended.  

欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)