[复制链接]

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
发表于 2016-11-22 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
声控式耳机的时代终将来临。如果有一款耳机,结合 Apple Siri 和 Amazon Alexa 的人工智能技术,它便能够回答你的问题、推播音乐给你,那麽你不必等太久,因为出现了一款聪明的头机叫做—— Vinci 智能头机。透过连结WiFi 或3G网路,Vinci 智能头机便具备播放音乐、追踪活动、指引方向、回覆 短信等功能,它不用连结智能型手机,也能独立操作,现在正在 Kickstarter上进行众筹,开放最新一代 Vinci v1.5 的预购。
- g# g' |" u( v. f' SVinci团队表示,这款智能头机会纪录你的喜好,记录你的行为数据,透过人工智能,推播 所有你想知道的生活资讯与歌曲。1 ?( }: V( ~% O1 h2 p  J4 s2 G
你可以透过触屏来设定头机系统,想要问它问题,只需要轻点屏幕、手持头机后说出指令, 头机便能做出相对应的回应。先前,我向同事们演示了这项产品,即使我花了点时间让他熟悉我的声音,他们仍非常乐意要求 Vinci 从曲库中播放如 Nickleback 这类的歌曲,而 Vinci 毫不犹豫地做到了。
. I& p5 M( k1 I& W) E这款头机除了语音系统运作良好外,在设定WiFi与串流曲库Spotify时,也和设定智能型手机 一样简单。不过,它却有一个特点令我感到困惑:当播放音乐时,触屏会显示相对应的视觉特效,而穿戴者却看不到这样的效果。视觉特效系由多个圆点所组成,以一个版本为基础, 一共有五种版本,它会随著音乐曲目的不同而产生变化。虽然这功能看似奇特,却也在你享受音乐的同时,创造了多样化的灯光秀。
5 G4 @, y) R) h6 K: _  s/ v0 H6 E如果你正在物色一款能够对手机解瘾的头机,那麽 Vinci 智能头机会是一个好的选择。众筹 期间,只要花费$100美元就能享有一台原价$200的 Vinci v1.5 国际版。(Vinci v1.5 Pro 享有 同样优惠:原价 $300 及早预定便只要$200美元)
/ q* _% z3 x& {& M6 g  n据了解,Vinci新品将在明年一月在国内发布,届时用户可通过京东、天猫、苏宁等渠道购买。' M+ F/ Y3 I: d2 g
778a6a9e9fdfdea0fb9fbc2312141529.png
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用新手发布

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-22 |
原文:$ g( M! \# g* ~) g/ O& d" H. N
It was inevitable that voice-controlled headphones would one day land on our heads. With Siri and Alexa answering our questions and cueing up music for our ears, it was only a matter of time until something like the Vinci smart headphones appeared. Available for pre-order on Kickstarter, it can play music, act as an activity tracker, get directions, read back text messages and more wirelessly via WiFi or a 3G connection. And that's without being connected to a smartphone.
2 h& \' |8 J: X" ^, Z* [Over time, too, the company says that Vinci will learn about your behaviors and begin telling you when things like your usual bus will be late or suggestion songs via AI.! Q- e: s" Y+ Q& N1 a
It's through the touchscreen on the side of the headphones that you'll set up the device. To ask the system a question, just tap and hold on the display and start talking. I was able to demo a pre- production unit and while I had a few issues getting it to understand my voice, my coworkers were more than happy to ask the Vinci to play songs from bands like Nickleback, which it did without hesitation. My coworkers clearly hate me.
& T. x5 z% p8 [But while the voice control worked well, and setting up Spotify and WiFi was as simple as setting those items up on a smartphone, there is one feature that puzzled me: The touchscreen has an audio visualizer that reacts to the music you're playing. The default is a circle of dots that ebb and flow with your jams. In all there are five different visualizers including a text-based one. It seems odd to
9 K7 A& h9 S+ A" T( Xhave a visualizer that the wearer doesn't actually see. Your enjoyment of creating a light show for those standing by may vary.
. m+ n2 [2 W( R# C4 z8 |
2 g* ]! D- F/ k3 JBut if you're looking for a pair of headphones that'll untether you from your phone, the Vinci smart headphones are the real deal. The $200 Vinci v1.5 ($300 Vinci v1.5 Pro comes with more storage, noise cancelling, wireless charging and better sounds quality) are discounted during the campaign to $100 and $150, respectively.
9 w; ^5 @/ A  E+ I/ w- u/ T) s7 ~
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)